NEED A MOBILITY HOIST

Does anybody know where I can hire equipment for an invalid in a wheelchair. I need to either buy or hire a mobile hoist or winch to lift the person off the bed into a wheelchair without breaking my back. I'm in Jomtien Beach Pattaya.
If you know where I can find one please contact me.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Perhaps contact the Pattaya Orphanage as they have kids with disabilities and my know of where you can hire or buy the lift. Maybe also try the hospitals and expat clinics in the area for information.

Thank you and I will check it out. I was thinking to order one from China but not sure about their custom laws here.

Fascino pharmacy on Pattaya Nua road( between crossing 3rd road and dolfins roundabout) road has all the material for desabled people. They also can do a special order if needed.

I was there and they don't know anything about a hoist.

amazing because I think I have seen at least one in the show area last time I got there (3 weeks ago). Maybe they did not understand the word "hoist" while very few staff speaks a bit of english there. Anyway if you're sure they don't have sorry cannot help better. Concerning importing, good luck with Laem Chabang customs if you don't speak Thai and never imported anything of value here.......

I showed the girls a picture, they even looked into their supply book and said they don't do these products. I am sure that maybe in another store they may have one but I cannot go from store to store. I will have another look and maybe ring them before I go. Thank you very much for your help and I am very grateful.

have you contacted  this shop yet?  "Goodcareshop at Pattaya Nua branch
[link moderated]   they has equipment  rental too. hope this can help.
good luck.

Yes, I found the number of the shop and called three times but it rang out and nobody answered.

I'll try to find the number of Goodcareshop.

I found this site: http://www.goodcare2u.com

i bought some equipment from goodcare2u on last 2 years. remember their staff cannot speak English, anyway let's try to contact them at HQ.

i cannot found information for electronics hoist for rental. there is just for selling it around 72K .   Anyway i found in some web selling  carrying sheet that can help. but cannot do by yourself. it need at least 2 persons. let try to contact this web professorhealthproduct.com/    the contact number show: 0909893877  (she can speak English)  Good luck

i bought some equipment from goodcare2u on last 2 years. remember their staff cannot speak English, anyway let's try to contact them at HQ.

I contacted good care but no electric hoist. A hospital bed though costs 3500 baht per month and 15000 baht deposit

I called but they don't have a hoist.

Best to ask for recommendations from a hospital. But please keep us posted in case you've already found one. Our members might find it useful. Thanks!