how to get license

i am kuruve from India ,
I will Beginning to Spain my business Brange office  How to  get permission
or agency office ?please good replay sir

What do you seek permission for?  Your English is rather poor, and it's difficult to understand your question.

HI, romaniac
Thank you for your replay
Yes, i am very poor in English   ( i will continue English coaching class )
my qualification MCA ( Master of Computer Application)
i am doing Export and Import  Business
we wanted Business partner  to Spain and other countries
Indian things export to other countries and imported to other countries things
Management and marketing
thank you

New topic