Close

Need advice on part time work opportunities in Budapest

Can anyone enlighten me on the level of difficulty/issues to find a part-time job?  I am a semi-retired "young" 63 and speak fluent English; Hungarian, and some Italian and a little French.  Have tons of experience in business/investments (had my own commercial real estate company working with German investors for years and also worked as an investment advisor/stock broker with a large U.S. firm, Morgan Stanley)  Also have experience in high-end sales of large commercial real estate projects, and fine art while managing art galleries in New York and California.  Last year I started painting large canvases with acrylic, and immediately got a show and two retail stores were selling my paintings.  I wonder what the prospects are for living on my U.S. Government pension (1,500 USD per month net - about 400,000 forints) and sell some paintings?  I created a Facebook page for my art projects, you can find it under Livia Balogh (my maiden name) on FB.  Would love to get some feedback!  Thank you!

Expatriate health insurance in Budapest

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Budapest

Moving to Budapest

Find tips from professionals about moving to Budapest

Travel insurance in Budapest

Enjoy stress-free travel to Budapest