Close

What to do if your neighbor has long and loud orgasms every day?

Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with people enjoying themselves. But loud multiple orgasms every day, really, at random hours? It sometimes sounds like howling wolves. You know? Like ouw, ouw, ouw, ouw, ouw, ouw, OUW, OUW, OUW, OUWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! and then in 7 minutes the same thing happens again.

I'm all for everyone having great orgasms, but I don't want to hear them every single day when I have to work for my assignments or when I have to sleep... What do I do? If it were a western country, I'd immediately go to the office and tell them all about the loud orgasms honestly and let them decide how to tell the other girl. But this is Thailand. My Thai is very limited and I'm sure people don;t talk about other people orgasming that openly. Maybe the office lady would think I'm rude or whatever if I tell her honestly. I don't think I can just say she's "loud" (in general) though, cause I've never heard loud music or whatever from her room. Just the orgasmic howlings.

So, any suggestions?

The best are that you find a person that can translate between you (English)and your neighbours (Thai) and do it slowly and show your face/eye,s relax and with a smile(even you are mad) because the Thai look in face,s!!
Maybe invite ot with a drink outside or not.
Good luck!!

Best and less risky way of solving the problem: try to seduce her and at least you will be able to control the orgasm's timing and accord it with yours .......and maybe to change the wolf into another animal..... ;)

Try to  make same loud noises, maybe they will get the message.

Stuart

If you are not willing to speak with her woman to woman then the next best thing might be to power up your favorite vibrator the next time you hear her and join in the cacophony of pleasure.  You could also just mind your own business, turn up the volume on your stereo or TV or use earplugs if you really can’t stand a few minutes of distraction.

Expatriate health insurance in Bangkok

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bangkok

Moving to Bangkok

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bangkok

Travel insurance in Bangkok

Enjoy stress-free travel to Bangkok