Help and information on what to do

Got married today in Brazil to a Brazilian girl. I have my marriage certificate today. What do I have to do now. Do I register it with the Rio de Janeiro British consulate  or do in London. I'm returning back to England next week so my timescale to do things is short. So register here or at home or do nothing as the cartorio has all my information here or do I need to register in Brazil to make it legal in uk if we move there? Any info would be great please.

I would check with the British consulate. You should also apply for your permanency at policia federal.


New topic