Build Costs

Hi, I am a Sri Lankan lived in Australia for the past 14 years..I went to Australia to study when 18. I am 32 now and moving back to Sri Lanka in December. I love Sri Lanka, its home. I have been a successful property developer in  Australia and want to try the same in Sri Lanka. I started as a dishwasher when I moved to Australia as a student. I have 7 rentals properties in Australia and bought a prime commercial/ residential land 300p in Negombo 6 years ago for US$1.2mil. I have AU$4000 per month income in Australia from rentals after expenses and  Rs. 300,000 per month from coconut land I inherited and have mortgage 3 mortgage free homes(1 home and 2 holiday homes) in Sri Lanka for me and my family to live. We are asset rich and cash flow poor.

I am thinking of building a 7 story 6 unit apartment block in 10p land (250m2) as a trial project. I am saving the other 290p for a project later.   My initial cost estimate came to be be Rs. 30 million build cost for (1500square feet x 7 floor block, ground floor car park). Total cost Rs 45 million (including land)

have I underestimated/overestimated the build costs?

Underestimated
May be you have do pilling also other than your building plan unsuitable for apartment
How you bare lift cost for one house are?
Sorry dear don't misuse your valuable money
We proud about you as a srilankan
Please don't published your income and related other details

Curious to know how you get such a high monthly income from coconut land. We own a 25acre land and looking to make it more profitable. Currently brings in only about 75k monthly.

Dear,

Would you like to invest some money in stocks.
I am expert in this field with many years of experience.
I need a partner to invest more and share the large profit potential from this business.
I will manage your account on your behalf so that you will save your time for other businesses you have.
I only invest in US blue chips with very low risk.
You can start with a minimum investment possible and give a try.
Kindly let me know.