Uk tourist visa for my Peruvian girlfriend

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if anyone's got an experience of obtaining 6 months tourist visas for Peruvian citizen. I'd like my girlfriend to come to Uk to visit but I've heard that if she says she's coming to visit her boyfriend it'll be an automatic rejection.
Anyone knows how to play around this silly man made thing called visa...
Any comment wil be appreciated...

Cheers...

Hi and welcome to the Forum,

What you've heard is almost certainly correct; mainly because previously, young ladies who have come to visit their boyfriend, forget to go back again when their "silly visa" expires and they then become illegal immigrants.

She will need to convince the Immigration Officer that she has every intention of returning to Peru when her visa expires; things like a return flight ticket; letter from her boss that they are keeping her job open for her; details of a course she is booked to attend back in Peru.

Hope this helps.

I don't think I can answer your question but you can check the official UK government site this one https://www.gov.uk/ to know more reliable information or to any third-party like this one travelvisauk.co.uk/visitor_visa  I hope this can help you.