Moving to Toulouse!

Hi all!

Last month I decided I needed a change so I came to the conclusion I should move to Toulouse! I'm planning on moving in two months time and I will be alone and therefore would really love to get to know people on here so when I get out there I'll have people I can go for drinks etc with, and also to get some advice from because I really don't know what to expect!

At the minute I don't really speak much French, (which is a great help, I know) but I am trying to learn as much as possible before I get there.

I look forward to hearing from any of you!

Lindsay

Hi Lindsay,

Did you already move to Toulouse ?

I'm Anne , I'm French, I used to live in Holland and i'm would like to meet new people. So if you want to have a drink, and i will shall you the pink city !

Have nice day

Anne

Hey Lindsay!  I was just doing some research on jobs in Toulouse and I stumbled upon your post thing!  I'm Australian, but I'm going to be moving to Toulouse hopefully later this year, in October, or early next year at the latest!  I thought that I was going to know at least one person in Toulouse when I arrived, but she's moved to Paris now!  I think I might have one friend of a friend there still.

You will have been there for a few months by the time that I arrive, so I'll be able to get advice from you re: where to go and what to do then!

Sorry, I'm too verbose for things like this!

Take care anyway!

Simon.

P.S. I just saw a thing about a job for english speaking people in Toulouse, in some pub.  I'm not sure if you'd be interested in that, but here's the link anyway, frogpubs.com.  They want you to be good at french as well though, but it'd be good practice for you anyway!

Peace.

Hey Lindsay,

Your inbox is full i can't reply your message.

"LindsayM inbox is full, you can not send your message to this user"

Cheers

I've deleted a few messages, so it might be ok now.
Thanks

Your mail box is still full :-(

Hi and welcome on the forum keenkiran!

Maybe you could introduce yourself here first :whistle:

Regards
Armand