Main issues that you have experienced by moving in to Colombia.

I know that for many of you one of the biggest concerns is security about living in Colombia or Medellin to be more specific. But besides that: is there anything else that you would fo like to know (and understand) before moving in to Medellin or to Colombia in general.

For example, hiring a made, or getting around the metro or finding a bank, or the social security thing (EPS), finding a lawer or an accountance or even a handy man... or whatever topyc.

I have read some posts about shipping and visas and shopping and finding certain items in the supermarket, I know there is a lot you can think of that you have had in mind when you first came here or even for the expats that have been living here for along time.

Thanks

Hello yudyangel,
  One big reason I wish to live in Medellin is people like YOU......  You are very kind and generous to offer information about how to live in Medellin.  I just found this Forum and will contribute whenever I can. I will post again soon.  David

Thanks... we are very grateful to have positive people in Colombia

Hello Colombia,
My wife and I will be flying into Bogota on Feb 6th. We will stay at a hotel for a couple days to get our cedula ( getting visa in States). After that flying to Bucaramanga, that is where we would like a little insight.
Need of a hostel or apt for about a month or so and a driver for pick up at airport and house hunting (renting) preferably in the Floridablanca area