Keeping in touch while living in Poland

Hello everyone,

What are the best ways you've found for keeping in touch with friends and family back home while living in Poland? How frequently do you stay in touch with loved ones?

Are there local equivalents to common instant messaging and online video calling services that you prefer or are more widely used?

If there is a sizeable time difference, how do you manage this?

Do you make international phone calls from a landline or mobile phone from Poland? What do you think of the cost?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Hello , Have a good time
Actually, I usualy use Social media services for keeping in touch with friends and family that`s better for me cause I use video conference calls .
Sometimes if that is impossible or bad connection ,sure I use international mobile calls ... it`s more ezpensive than but it`s ok that happen not too much .
    Best regards
Osama

Hi! I can tell you this much. Currently I live in Gdańsk. What can I say, contrary to your belief, it is realtively easy to keep in touch with your family and friends who live in the other side of the world. The time difference is not going to make a significant change. Thus, don't worry.