Would like to relocate to any where in Germany

Hi

Myself Gururaj Rao whom i gave worked as senior developer Java/J2EE domain in Bangalore with EUROPASS ready for processing and highly interested to work in EU region, if i have been given chance..

Is there any preferred way of finding an opportunity in the same field in Germany please..

Thanks for your time!...

What is a EUROPASS?
To find a job in Germany, you must apply at suitable companies in your industry.
You need technical skills that are rare and in demand here, so you don't compete with EU citizens (who must be hired first, by law).
Good German language abilities are also helpful, otherwise you are automatically excluded from all roles requiring interaction with customers, partners, suppliers and colleagues. Most such roles in your field have been outsourced to India.

Hi Beppi

Thanks for your response.

I have almost 8 years of Java/J2ee development experience[Java-4 years, Spring/Rest=3 years and Hibernate 1.5 years]

Is there any way to find an opportunity please suggest..

If my brief post above is not enough, you can read related discussions on this forum - a lot of good advice has been given about how to search for jobs in Germany!

It sounds like you have some specific technical skills so just Google looking for jobs demanding those skills. Usually one needs to speak German if one lives in Germany but some tech jobs one might get along with English. But the English has to be fluent! – and sadly what I read above is hard to even comprehend. Not to be disrespectful but I doubt one can get along with such bad English.

I am technical person and i need to improve my English vocabulary! Is there any preferred job site that we can used search jobs please..
Thanks for your time!

There are several, which you can find using Google. Stepstone is probably the best.

Europass appears to be an EU standard format for a CV and covering letter.

ok great Thanks!

Hi Cynic
Ok cool thanks!

Hi !My name is Angeliki, I am 26 years old and I come from Greece.
I am looking for an internship as a trainee lawyer !  I would like to work in the afternoon.  I have a degree in Law from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
I have also worked for one year in a Law office in Athens.
I am looking forward to hearing from you! !
Thank you !!

Angeliki: Whom do you mean, and what do you want to her from him/her/them?

You keep trying, if it's what you want then you will make it happen.  My husband easily got a job in Germany at a leather tannery.  He is specialized in his field and brings a lot of experience to this company.  He got his diploma from a South African university which is recognized in Germany so the visas were pretty easy.  He understands German but doesn't speak but all is acceptable.

Good luck