Recent changes to UK Healthcare arrangements

Something changed today (23 October 2017), that hasn't received much notice in the Press.  The change affects non-urgent care and to be entitled to this free at the point of delivery, you will either need to have a UK passport, or a "Right to Remain" in the UK document.  If you don't have either of these, then you will need to either have private insurance or pay up-front.

Expat Team

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in England

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in England

Moving to England

Find tips from professionals about moving to England

Travel insurance in England

Enjoy stress-free travel to England