Travel china to Italy with soggorno

hi,
i am wasim national of Pakistan. My family live in italy . My wife and childerns have the permisso di soggorno unlimited. i have also a permisso di soggorno for two year. Now a days i am in china for study purpose on visa base. i have cinese visa for three year. Now i want to trave from china to italy.
i have a pakistani passoport with visa from pakistan to china.
i have the family base permisso di soggorno for two year.
i have the residenca.
before this i had travel many times to tral from pakistan to italy on permesso di soggorno.
Now is it possible to travel from china to italy with soggorno card means without visa?
please help me in this regard.
thanks.

An Italian residence permit has zero relevance to China in itself.  If you have a valid visa for China, then presumably you can travel to China, and having an Italian residence permit, you may be able to return to Italy.....though you said you are living in China as a student?  If this is the case, then it's quite possible your Italian residence permit has been revoked if you've been out of Italy more than 6 months.  You would not be able to enter Italy if that has happened.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

my question was, i am pakistan national and now studing here means i have a visa from pakistan to china.  is   it possible to travel from china to italy with out visa. mean i have a permisso di soggorno. i think if you have a soggrno for two or more year then you can travel after one year.

muhammad wasim khan wrote:

my question was, i am pakistan national and now studing here means i have a visa from pakistan to china.  is   it possible to travel from china to italy with out visa. mean i have a permisso di soggorno. i think if you have a soggrno for two or more year then you can travel after one year.

I understood and answered your question, please read it again more carefully.  Your visa to China has no relevance to Italy, just as the residence permit in Italy has no relevance to China.