Driver took a picture of my car

Hey guys..

I wanted to know what happens if someone takes your picture while you were driving. I was crusing down a road driving a bit rough as i was in a hurry, a guy beside came next to me with his mobile facing me. I don't know whether he took my picture or was making a video. In either case, if he reports to the police, will they take any action?

If someone can reply me with a genuine knowledge please do. Thanks!

People don't take pictures and complain just like that. Regarding your question, ur pic can be reported through the app called "KollonaAmn". It is an app to report inappropriate behaviors.

Will that get me into any trouble? Or will i be stopped in any check post or charged fine?

Will that get me into any trouble? Or will i be stopped in any check post or charged fine?

There are two possibilities for that, One- He might report you to the authority. having your photo is a very sufficient medium for the authority to find you since the government here had a centralized digital data system. The other one is that, he might just making you scared so that next time, you wont drive roughly again. Anyway just pray that he will forget about that incident.

hi

good morning

Dont worry nothing will happen and even if you visit police center nothing will happen cause nothing happen to you.

regards

Hi Abady,

Are you sure about this?

You don't need to worry If you haven't done anything wrong.

You'll be fine, don't worry urself.... nothing will happen to you!

Thx guys...
Really appreciate it!!