Do british or expats sell housemaid or chauffeurs Visa?

I just want to know that Do british or expats sell housemaid or chauffeurs Visa?
I am an Asian. Can i land in britain on this type of Visa?

Hey there,

I don't fully understand your question, could you please explain a bit more.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

Such visas are normally the Tier 5 Temporary Worker - International Agreement visas and are generally restricted to Government employees working for people like Diplomats abroad; for example, you're an Indian national, you would need to get a job with the Indian Diplomatic service and they sponsor your visa.

SimCityAT wrote:

Hez there,

I don't fully understand your question, could you please explain a bit more.

If an Indian family living in Britain, can't they hire a housemaid from India. If yes, then Do they sell this type of visa in return of money to someone who is willing to come to Britain?

Cynic wrote:

Such visas are normally the Tier 5 Temporary Worker - International Agreement visas and are generally restricted to Government employees working for people like Diplomats abroad; for example, you're an Indian national, you would need to get a job with the Indian Diplomatic service and they sponsor your visa.

Thank u Cynic..It means even a British family can't hire a maid from abroad. Is that right?

isha.bendre wrote:
Cynic wrote:

Thank u Cynic..It means even a British family can't hire a maid from abroad. Is that right?

It comes down to the work visa; the UK has really tightened up on these; if you don't work in one of the shortage professions, you won't get a visa.  The only "maids" getting in at the moment are those who hold EU passports.

Isha, I have sent you a message.

Hello..I hope this link answers your query about household viza!! https://www.gov.uk/domestic-workers-in- … ehold-visa

Isha,

I suspect you have gotten in touch with some agency or an individual claiming to have some domestic job visas for sale which will be a scam.

Please note to my knowledge such visas do not exist for UK and EU.

I think you are confused with similar visas in Bahrain Qatar and Saudi Arabia where there is a procedure for even expats to apply for chauffeur , cook or maids work visas.

Please be more specific as to how you have come to know of this scheme. :)