Looking for suggestions

Hello everyone
I am a 32yr old single mother with one two yr old daughter. Currently staying with my parents in KSA. I am looking for suggestions regarding jobs available for a single mother either in Bahrain or in Dubai. I am masters in Mass communication. Have an experience of 8yrs in the field of media and advertising. I left my job for my baby. In my last profile I worked as a PR executive. Also worked as customer relations manager in advertising agency and media production house. Plz plz help me with suggestions. As mentioned above I am a single mother with no income source. Want to get financially independent, so looking for a job. Plz tell me what opportunities do I have in Bahrain and dubai? What is the type of job i can get in which i can even take care of my baby too? I am open to all fields. I just need a job. Plz plz help me.

I think you will have a better opportunity in Dubai. If I were you, I would work as a freelancer. I have some friends working in the social media marketing in Saudi Arabia as freelancers, and they are making a good income.

Hey .. Do you have Cv ?

Yes I do..

Plz send me more info...any lead would be really helpful.