Small Car rental - Nairobi

want to rent a small car for weekends only, any ideas where i can get the best price and how much will it be?

Hi Mourad :)

I hope you will get some useful contacts from other members soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Mourad,

My name is Cynthia.  My Sister has a good Toyota NZE car that she hires.  You can get in touch with her on 020 - 8002489.  her name is Rose you discuss price.

Regards

There will be o Toyota DX , Automatic transmission available from 5 April 2011. If still interested email: or call 0727330471.

Lots of options so search the net and haggle on price - I've used Rasuls in Industrial Area three times now and they've been very good in terms of car quality and price and service so happy to recommend them - they're on the net.

Thanks this is really helpful :)

Recently a close friend booked a rental car from pointcarhire.com . It is a sort of broker firm that has tie-ups with big brands and offer the best deals from various suppliers. You may try with them to book a rental car as with them you can easily compare the various deals available from different suppliers and and book a rental car. They also offer wide variety of rental cars. Hope you get a suitable deal.

If you are going to hire a car every weekend, it would be worth considering buying one.  In the long term, renting might work out to be more expensive.  If you own one, at least you have a better chance of knowing its maintenance history etc!

There are generally adverts in the Daily Nation from car hire companies, which should give you an idea of prices.  Don't take up the first offer though and don't forget to haggle!

Try Concorde Safaris at Sarit Centre