Hard Rock Cafe Glasses Collection :)

Hi there!

My name is Renee and I'm from The Netherlands. Far far far away from Fiji. I live with my brother and he started to collect glasses from the Hard Rock Cafe. The Fiji one seems almost impossible for him to get since that's not really a common place where people we know, will go on vacation. It's also the most far, together with the one in Hawaii.

Although I have lots of international contacts, none of them are anywhere close to Fiji. So this is my way of trying to see if someone wants to help me/my brother out.

Would someone be able to/willing to maybe get the glass and send it to me back home? Of course I pay for it all, including shipping etc.

I know it's a big thing to ask maybe, but it would mean the world to him, and the best Christmas present ever.

If you want a Skype call to maybe trust me more, that's completely fine and I can show you all the other glasses that he already has!

I hope someone will help me and can't wait to hear something from anyone :)

Best regards,

Renee Jacky

Why not contact them directly and see if they will send you a glass.  They have an email contact on their site. Just Google "hard rock cafe Fiji" and check it out.