Close

Hard Rock Cafe Glasses Collection :)

Hi there!

My name is Renee and I'm from The Netherlands. Far far far away from Fiji. I live with my brother and he started to collect glasses from the Hard Rock Cafe. The Fiji one seems almost impossible for him to get since that's not really a common place where people we know, will go on vacation. It's also the most far, together with the one in Hawaii.

Although I have lots of international contacts, none of them are anywhere close to Fiji. So this is my way of trying to see if someone wants to help me/my brother out.

Would someone be able to/willing to maybe get the glass and send it to me back home? Of course I pay for it all, including shipping etc.

I know it's a big thing to ask maybe, but it would mean the world to him, and the best Christmas present ever.

If you want a Skype call to maybe trust me more, that's completely fine and I can show you all the other glasses that he already has!

I hope someone will help me and can't wait to hear something from anyone :)

Best regards,

Renee Jacky

Why not contact them directly and see if they will send you a glass.  They have an email contact on their site. Just Google "hard rock cafe Fiji" and check it out.

Expatriate health insurance in Fiji

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Fiji

Moving to Fiji

Find tips from professionals about moving to Fiji

Travel insurance in Fiji

Enjoy stress-free travel to Fiji