Australian wishing to move to Scotland


Wish to relocate and buy a property in Edinburgh but hold Australian passport. Currently reside in France with 10 year residency permit and wife has a UK passport. What visa is required for us to live in Scotland.

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Edinburgh

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Edinburgh

Moving to Edinburgh

Find tips from professionals about moving to Edinburgh

Travel insurance in Edinburgh

Enjoy stress-free travel to Edinburgh