Legalisation of marriage and birthcertificate

For the application of DP. I have been asked to get legalisation of the marriage certificate. How can i get this done in Mumbai India?

I read one of the post with link to MEA website which had a complex process of fist going to local state agency then to MEA and then to malaysia embassy.

Can some one help with simplification of thr process specially before approaching malaysia embassy. My marriage is registered in mumbai india.

Similar query for my 14 month child birth certificate registered in amravai maharashtra india.


If you go to the Indian High Commission in Malaysia website you can find out about this. (Q.5)

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Moving to Kuala Lumpur

Find tips from professionals about moving to Kuala Lumpur

Travel insurance in Kuala Lumpur

Enjoy stress-free travel to Kuala Lumpur