Can i process the iquama of my wife and get her in her agency

Hi im i need some advice about the thing that i want to get my wife in thier agency and im the one who will process and pay her iquama in order for us to leave together so she can apply for some jobs what i will do and where i will go to process and i will nedd to pay the agency or the employer? Thank you

New topic