Looking for someone to explore Amsterdam

Hi,  I am 31year female looking for a friend to chat with, have drinks and do fun stuff together.
I live in Amsterdam and currently in between jobs so am bored sitting at home all day.
I am married and not looking for a relationship but a friend to hang out with. I speak English and Dutch. So if you currently bored sitting at home like me then let's meet and have fun.

Hi,

My name is Martina looking for someone to explore the lovely Amsterdam with, I love food and wine, very keen to see some good DJs. I love coffee and relaxed outings.

Am here for the next 2 weeks and then will come back to Amsterdam for longer.

Let me know if you have some time to explore.

Martina x

Hi Martina ,

Nice to hear from you I still have loads of time to show you Amsterdam :D . When do you have time to meet we can chat up on drinks and plan something fun to do next.

Isa

Hey Isa,

Terribly sorry, only just saw this message now! What is your facebook or whatsapp number? and we can organise there. I am free tomorrow and Monday.

Regards

Marta

Hi, I will be in Amsterdam May 19-21 for leisure. Will be around to hang out during this time? I am a 35 year old female and I will be traveling to the UK for work, but want to get out and explore.

Stephanie