CIVIL ENGINEER 26 YRS EXPERIENCE SEEKING WORK IN RIYADH

Can anybody help with names of Companies to submit CV to - Civil Engineer from South Africa seeking a job in Riyadh - excellent references

This is up my alley.  As you can tell I am one too.  Best try is ARAMCO.  But PM me and I can provide another idea as well given his particular expertise in the civil engineering field.

Hi johanendina :)

I would suggest you to post an advert in the jobs section of Riyadh classifieds. Hope it will help.

Regards
Armand

CivEngr wrote:

This is up my alley.  As you can tell I am one too.  Best try is ARAMCO.  But PM me and I can provide another idea as well given his particular expertise in the civil engineering field.

Can I forward his CV to you?

Armand wrote:

Hi johanendina :)

I would suggest you to post an advert in the jobs section of Riyadh classifieds. Hope it will help.

Regards
Armand

Thanx Will do!

How are you every bady
With you Mustaf from Saudi Arabia 
Our company looking for some engineering with project engineer
than any bady like to work with us send to me the C.V in my Email : [email protected] or [email protected]

Hi aleid2011,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for sharing this job offer with us.

CivEngr has a point. His field of experience will help him land a job easily.
Just in case he is inline with construction, here are some big construction companies in KSA:
SAUDI BIN LADIN GROUP
SAUDI OGER
if it is Oil & GAS
SAUDI ARAMCO

try to search in google their websites and ull find there the information how u can contact them.

there are alot of websites for recruitment agencies in Saudi arabia with great deal of positions offered in this field. In case you're looking for the personal effort for looking for a job, I think first look for a job that will be easy to get, I believe, in this field in engineering consultancy offices in Riyadh.
I am thinking loudly but giant construction companies like Saudi Oger and Aramco will take little time that should not be wasted I think.

Wish you all the best.