Close

Question about employment policy and regulation

Dear Expat community,

I am currently reside in Asia and working as an Engineer. My husband is a Dutch and I am planning to move to Netherlands soon. If all goes well, i will get my MVV that allows me to live and work in Netherlands without restriction. My company is international company and they have few offices in European countries. Unfortunately they don't have office or business entity present/registered in Netherlands. We are looking for some solution if I can stay with the company when I moved to Netherlands.
Is it possible for me to accept an employment contract from a company located in another EU country (outside Netherlands)? I don't have to relocate to another country as I can work from home in Netherlands as long as I have access to internet. 
1) Is this kind of employment allowed?
2) If this is possible, what rules and regulations applied to me?
3) If not allowed, what would you suggest?

Thanks a lot for your time and help in advance. I have also asked the same question to IND, but i think it will take some time to get the answer. So if you can give me some idea, would be great.

Thanks a lot.

BR,
Hzee

Expatriate health insurance in the Netherlands

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Netherlands

Moving to the Netherlands

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Netherlands

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in the Netherlands

Enjoy stress-free travel to the Netherlands