Close

Paid post graduate

Hello. I'm a general dentist from Pakistan. Is there any way I can opt for a paid post graduate programme in my subject

There use to be so many paid post graduate programs in govt universities here, but now for your profession i doubt that its still there, because dentist profession is in a saudiazaiton category. you can go to any govt university website and check for more info.

Yeah I know about the dentistry saudization. But they are still taking boaaard exams,I visited the health comm and they said to get the iqaama status changed whicch says 'not eligible to work' since I'm on husbands iqama.

Therefore I thought of going for post grad, which i only came to know through this forum,  otherwise everywhere I heard that no possstgrad for expatts or its unaffordable.

Doesn't matter I can opt for any basic sciences subject. Etc
I hardly know of any uni in jeddah except KAU. Kindly let me know other options.

Yeah I know about the dentistry saudization. But they are still taking boaaard exams,I visited the health comm and they said to get the iqaama status changed whicch says 'not eligible to work' since I'm on husbands iqama.

Therefore I thought of going for post grad, which i only came to know through this forum,  otherwise everywhere I heard that no possstgrad for expatts or its unaffordable.

Doesn't matter I can opt for any basic sciences subject. Etc
I hardly know of any uni in jeddah except KAU. Kindly let me know other options.

I also know only KAU which offers this for expats

Moving to Saudi Arabia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Saudi Arabia

Travel insurance in Saudi Arabia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Saudi Arabia