Looking for a home teacher urgently

We are looking urgently for a home teacher (good command in English and Math) to teach and guide my boy who is 6.5 years old and study in an International School in Cantonments, Accra.
Please write me if you are interested.
Thanks. [email protected] and [email protected]

Please contact Tarek. Thank you very much.

Hi tmhunicef, :)

You should post an advert under Accra classifieds > jobs section as well.

Wish you good luck and i hope other members will be able to advise you.
Christine

Dear Tarek,

I am Cecilia and interested in offering some tutorials to your son. I stay within Accra but am from Kenya.

You can contact me if still interested.

cecilia

Hi Cecilia,

Can you send your CV and also possible to give your number? Then I or my wife can call to discuss. write to my office mail please:[email protected]

Thanks. Dr. Tarek

We have a really good qualified home teacher. Our son is in year eight (in an International School) though and I teach our daughter (in year 2) myself. I donŽt know what he is like with younger children.
I can ask him on Monday if youŽd like.

Good luck!

Thanks a lot. Can you please check and let us know? Appreciate your assistance.

Dr. Tarek and Farzana ([email protected])

Hi Tarec,

Did you find a Home Teacher?
I am also interested in a Home teacher, but my children are 14 and 15 years old.

Regards
Daniel

I am a Trinidadian currently living in Ghana, I also lived in England for 8 years. Hi am able to Home tutor children between the ages of 5-15 in Maths and English. If anyone would like to contact me you can do so by email at [email protected].

Hi Tarek !My name is Babo Yoro, I am from the Ivory Coast and recently moved to Accra. I was educated in UK. I have a degree in Mathematics and a Postgraduate in Mathematical Finance from York Uni. I am currently looking for an occupation.
My mobile is: 0242867536.
Thanks !
Babo

Hello,
Are you still living in Accra, Ghana?
We are looking for teachers for a 'home-school' collective.
Please let me know.
Thanks.