Passport application

I am looking for applying for indonasaian passport

is there a way i can apply and recive a passport for me without staying in indoanasai...i want the legal ways.

ihave not visited indonasia ..but would like to live and enjoy indonasian community.

i live in turkey now...but i am an Indian nationality.

Let's fast track the answer.

No

Passports are for nationals on the country where the passport is issued. To be a resident you must reside in that said county and for a period of years first.

even if we pay we cannot get legal papers?

i mean everything works with money....but want legal ways NOT unlegal

Yes come here. Live here for X amount of years paying tax and residing then you can apply for residency and then from there surrender your current nationality and join the population of Indonesia legally.

Whatever you want to do, it has to be done here. Nowhere else. Legal would imply not breakinga country's laws so that would mean being in. That country.

Paying with money enough money would probably work but that in itself is illegal so you are actually trying to buy a nationality which doesn't sound legal at all.

Still no.

yeashen wrote:

I am looking for applying for indonasaian passport

You have no hope at all of doing this legally so forget it.

yeashen wrote:

even if we pay we cannot get legal papers?

Prison bait.

yeashen take Fred's post also as a No.

His understanding of law here is excellent and spot on.

thanks for the replies....ao to travel what all are required i am a turkish resident currently ...tired of living in turkey spent my life styding the culture here ....now moving to another country ao thought indonasia is an option...what do you long guys suggest?

Indonesia is a wonderful country with a wide variety of wildly diverse cultures but you have to do everything legally as the days of under the counter money have passed.
Indian citizens can get a free 30 VOA or you should have no problem applying for a 60 day SOSBUD so you can dip your toe in the water.
Working is not allowed on these or any other visa without a work permit so you'll probably have to prove you have enough cash to live here for the SOSBUD.
You'll need a sponsor so you'll probably have to use an agent.

Interesting - the OP was an Indian in Turkey this morning but appears to be a Kuwaiti in Qatar this afternoon.

no you can't. having an indonesian passport is not as easy as getting a working visa in indonesia. once you have indonesian passport, meaning to say, you decide to let go of your nationality to become an indonesian, since indonesia doesn't recognize dual citizenship. and you want to have one but never ever been in Indonesia before? please.. indonesia is a developing country but we're not that shallow to accept several amount of money to accept someone to be their citizen right away. there are rules and you need to stick with that cause we will.

lukereg wrote:

yeashen take Fred's post also as a No.

His understanding of law here is excellent and spot on.

In this case I am, mostly because I'm proud and privileged to have an Indonesian passport, all done legally and above board.
It takes a long time, a lot of hard work and a proven commitment to get the letter you need to apply for a passport.