Canadian Expat Living in Issan

Hello Everyone,

I am a Canadian Expat living in Nong Bua Lamphu province since 2010.

I am married to a Thai National and have a 7 year old son who was born here in Thailand, we have been living abroad for the last 4 years in Qatar and are now back home.

Hello Nakamhai,   My name is Ian MIners, australian, and only speak english, married 7 years to a very lovely mature Thai lady , that is the love of my life.      She has land at Khaosuankwang, a village town about 80km from Khon Kaen, where our new home is being built as we speak.   We return back and forward to Queensland frequently, where I have a nicely set up 2 acre block 6km out of  town. We have a full time caretaker on site all year round to take care of the property in our absence. We intend to return as the house nears completion and carry on with the ground work when the monsoonal period dries up about July, August.          I have procured a spouses visa which allows me to stay for any length of time that suits me with multi exit and enter.
I have quite a bit of welding and workshop equipment in storage, and a tractor with backhoe and loader bucket over there to make the job much easier.    I will be looking for a basic cheap pickup, or sedan/station wagon to get parts & equipment, back from Khon Kaen or Udonthani.     If you know or see something come up contact me.    Not worrying about body work, so long as it goes OK.
Am looking for someone to equit with and share knowledges.   I don't drink or smoke and, that usually keeps me out of the boys clubs.  That way I don't have to bullshit to keep pace with them.
My background is, Major smash repairs and vintage restoration  /  modified show winning street machines, general welding and steel fabrication, Mobile crane hire and general plant hire, amongst other things.
Your add suggested that you would like to correspond with some one in the Issan Area.    Here I am if you wish.    I am a 73 old that thinks he is still 35 yo, and still put in a full physical days work.
Perhaps we can be of help to each other.    Best regards     Ian miners.     ( Dotarie)