Close

E-Visa convert to work permit

Hello
My question is about e-visa service.I live in Saudi Arabia with my parents and I am single and have GCC permit.I am in Bahrain now on visit E-visa for 90 days and i have 1 year exit re entry visa from saudi(and I can extend my 90 days visit E-visa for 1 year) and now i got job offers here in Bahrain (sales and hotels).I want to know that wherever I got job can I convert my E-visa (with saudi GCC Permit) to Bahrain work permit ?and if yes then my Saudi permit visa will be finished automatically after converting? waiting for your answers :)
Regards

I don't think it works that way. Your e-visa (tourist) can not be converted to an employment visa. You could get a temporary CPR based on your 1 year tourist visa and your rental agreement, but you're still not permitted to work.

Ah ok.thank you so much Sir .really Appreciate :)

You are welcome.

To answer your query , any type of visa is convertible to work visa .

You should be legally in Bahrain , not overstayed , just apply for a new work permit .

I know many who transferred their visas , those who came on evisa , on-arrival too .

And to answer your last question , no , your Saudi Permit isn't canceled unless you cancel it yourself , I have permits in both countries , resident in both Kingdoms :D

Any query , feel free to ask .

ah Really u r dual resident permit  :o ma sha Allah and it means still u paid for the new monthly taxes in Saudi ?"seems really rich"  :D
but thank you so much Sir for your Reply it's really helpful .thanks Again.

Expatriate health insurance in Manama

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Manama

Moving to Manama

Find tips from professionals about moving to Manama

Travel insurance in Manama

Enjoy stress-free travel to Manama