Sabancuy Campeche

Hi
Does anyone have any news about the new developments going on in  Bouqueron properties in Sabancuy.  According to Alberto something should be happening soon.  Heard that many times before.

Has anyone been there lately ?  If so I would appreciate some info

nothing is happening and would be careful there! ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
shana three wrote:

Hi
Does anyone have any news about the new developments going on in  Bouqueron properties in Sabancuy.  According to Alberto something should be happening soon.  Heard that many times before.

From my experience over the last 6 years something is always happening there. Things quiet down, and once again something is happening there. I understand some have moved there, then I hear deals have fallen through. I have driven by the exit to Sabancuy , but haven't gone to Sabancuy, just near it.  That was about a year ago.

Nearby I have seen abandoned houses on the beach. Ciudad del Carmen has been a complex place to visit, The oil drilling and renaming of some streets to reflect company needs has not made the locals happy. I go around rather than drive through. Do due diligence, and investigate.

shana three wrote:

Hi

They have major permit issues there and I don't think will get approvals.

www.sabancuyland.info
This is the latest.
sad to say.

try the link sabancuyland.info

beware1 wrote:

try the link sabancuyland.info

Hi to all, this is great info and for me another reason not to buy proprety at retirement age or before and not living there fulltime.

We rent and at 9000$ pesos/month all included and furnished  (high standards), 2bdr, rooftop terrace,  ocean view and NO MAINTENANCE it will take 30 years of my life before having paid to owner an equivalent of 180K$ US and by that time I will be 95...lol

Adios y buen dia a todos, GyC.

I agree with your comments now that i have scars from mistakes.
I just learned this morning that their may be progress.
i temporarily took the site down as an opportunity for them to prove the progress.

Well, I wish all the best in the future to "beware1" and all other investors in any project.

Adios y buen dia a todos, Gyc.

search sabancuyland.info
its not what the developers are promising.

I've been hearing that since 2011.

Anyone who wants to sell lots?

I for one would like to hear from all the investors and try to come up with a plan.
There is power in numbers.  Please reply

Hello Shana,
I really feel sorry for Alberto.  He should only realize what he has done to all of us.  I hope this does not happen to his family.

We are still at nothing but promises.  I did hear a rumor that Toni said GPS never had intentions of building on that land.  This came to me third hand.

One of their partners in Sabancuy claimed to be breaking ground a month ago but We still don't see any progress.

John