Close

Paying bills in Czech Republic

Hello everyone,

What bills do you pay? If you are renting, are bills included in the price of rent, and is this common practice in Czech Republic?

How can you pay your bills (e.g. online, at provider's store, at the post office)? Which is the most convenient or reliable way?

With what frequency are different bills sent in Czech Republic? Are there different deadlines for payment?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Hello,
normal and most often is have rent for indefinite time or certain time.  If you plan live and work there longer than one year.
Then there is bill caled in czech "Inkaso" or "Sipo"
On that bill are mostly payments for rental, gas, electricity and services (as waste colection, Telecomunications etc.)  For water mostly come one time in year and it offten count inside flat rental price (cash advance) that i have.
It is most easiest way for calm life and fever stress and you can´t check every bill.

You can pay it mostly on every Česká pošta (post office) or via your internet banking.

There also another services that example i have on separate bills because you never know when you want get change. It is example bills for Telephone/mobile, Cable TV, Internet.

Payments are montly and deadlines are different.

I hope it will help you. ;)

Expatriate health insurance in Czech Republic

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Czech Republic

Moving to the Czech Republic

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Czech Republic

Travel insurance in Czech Republic

Enjoy stress-free travel to the Czech Republic