Male hair salons?

Guys, can anyone tell me of a decent place in jeddah for hair cut.

Cheers.

Depends where you are but I have found a great one near my house, i am near Sari st and AlMadinah rd

I dont have a name but have been there twice it is on the left hand side if you are coming from AlMadinah rd right next to a bakery and a flower shop

Street is Qaseem Zeenah so if you are driving along from AlMadinah rd you will pass a Panda grocery on the right then about half a Klick ahead there will be a U turn in the road if you look left you will see the salon so make the left and park any where you can find a spot and go and see them

If you get to the stop light you have gone too far, hook a U turn and go back about 500 meters

great service and only $35 SR for cut and wash

hope this helps

There is nice one in Palestine street I am not sure about the name : lion or king :D
direction : 

http://maps.google.com.eg/maps?f=q&sour … 1&t=h&z=18

The way to the sea
exactly before signal of the Red Sea Palace Hotel.

Hi everyone. Thanks for your replies.

Actually, I just went to Sarawat - International Market near Madinah & Tahlia road intersection. There is an average hair salon there just beside the superstore inside the mall.

On my way back on Tahlia road towards Alhamra, I saw on my right another salon. Something professional, not the usual salons and the fact that it is on Tahlia its got to be something good. Will check it out if i stay 3 weeks more.

good for you

hey are you from Niagra area?

looking at your pic and name just wondering as i am too!

North York area :)