Cat boarding or kennel???

Hi all, I am going away soon for a couple of weeks and my lovely cat needs to be cared for while I am away. Can anyone suggest a GOOD boarding home or kennel for cats that will take good care of him?
I am in HCMC, Dist. 7

Thanks in advance.

Hi there

I'm Lucy. I don't know of a boarding kennel but I'm a cat owner (I have 3 beautiful cats) and may be able to look after your cat while you're away in my happy home.

I'm Australian and live in District 1.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers
Lucy

Hi Lucy, thank you very much for the kind offer but I have organised things now.

Appreciated, P.

There are restaurants that will take them in.  Just look for the ones with the cat on the awning signage.  They will take GOOD care of him.   :joking:

Hi there

I'm Lucy. I don't know of a boarding kennel but I'm a cat owner (I have 3 beautiful cats) and may be able to look after your cat while you're away in my happy home.

I'm Australian and live in District 1.

Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers
Lucy

- @MissD123

Thanks 👌
@cycleforlifefatty
There are a few chains that have pet boarding.. CPC Petcare offers boarding and some of its sites

@cycleforlifefatty 
There are a few chains that have pet boarding.. CPC Petcare offers boarding and some of its sites
- @Jlgarbutt

Thanks bro[link moderated]

Hello everyone,

Please note that this thread is quite old. If you want to discuss anything, feel free to start a new discussion on the Vietnam forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team