Close

Job seeker visa status - Chennai Consulate

Hi Folks - I had applied for job seeker visa on 18.07.2017 at Chennai, India. Its been more than 12 weeks. Still I haven't received any email about the status of my application. I tried inquiring via phone and it's of no use as they say the standard answer 'you have to wait for the email'.

Even I have emailed them but didn't received any response.

Can anyone suggest me if there is a way to know the status of my application ?

Thank in Advance.
Hitendra

hitendra116 :

I had applied for job seeker visa on 18.07.2017 at Chennai, India. Its been more than 12 months.

Apparently, you are writing from the future.
Come back to here and now and maybe things will turn out not that bad!
Or you could travel even further into the future, until the outcome of your application is known.
But be careful, there's always the danger of landing in a parallel universe!

ha ha ha haha...that's quite funny.

I came back.  :D

hitendra116 :

Hi Folks - I had applied for job seeker visa on 18.07.2017 at Chennai, India. Its been more than 12 weeks. Still I haven't received any email about the status of my application. I tried inquiring via phone and it's of no use as they say the standard answer 'you have to wait for the email'.

Even I have emailed them but didn't received any response.

Thank in Advance.
Hitendra

Hi Hitendra,

For getting slot for 18.07.2017,when did you book the online slot?

Howmany days inadvance  you booked?
When i try to book,always i was getting message like,all slots have been booked.

When will the slot schedule open?
Pls reply.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Sreedhar

Hi, I am also trying to book a slot for the Job seeker visa at Chennai consulate for the past two months.
All the time it shows slot are all booked. Is there a specific date and time to check ?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Pradeep M

Hi,

Even I am tracking for the past 3 months. Today, what I saw is that they displayed the month of February but the message displayed as 'Unfortunately, there are no appointments available at this time. New appointments will be made available for booking at regular intervals'.

People, who have booked the slots please provide pointers for the same.

Regards,
Srihari

Why don't you contact the embassy and ask?

Hi,

I have visited the Embassy and they say that there is only online appointment system and no other mode for booking the appointment.

Had anyone else tried to contact them and got a different reply?

Regards
Pradeep M

I guess its bad timing, you have to be patient and the luck of the game for when and how you get a free slot.

Expatriate health insurance in Munich

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Munich

Moving to Munich

Find tips from professionals about moving to Munich

Travel insurance in Munich

Enjoy stress-free travel to Munich