Visit Visa

hi , am working here in bahrain.  Now i need to take my mother & my daughter here to bahrain for One month visit visa. Can i have the details of is it it possible & documents required & visa charge?
thank you.

Hi,

You can ask your company to sponsor their visit visa and you can pay them or visit https://www.evisa.gov.bh/ and check the eligibility based on nationality

T&R

Thank u for ur reply sir..
I check with my HR . They told they can apply only if am getting basic -250. But now my basic is 225 . Is it possible to apply through my office .

Hi,

I also want to invite my parents for visit visa, but there are some issues

my father has french passport, and my mother had pakistani passport,
i applied on evisa website, they accepted for my father but not for my mother, both are living in France,

I got the message : "Sorry, but your application for an eVisa for Bahrain for
(my mother's name) cannot be completed on-line. " i went to NPRA, a lady told me that she will request because both are coming together, after 4/5 days, i got same message, i'll check again with NPRA tomorrow.

My parents already booked their flight ticket and hotel.

I even took my bahraini friend with me to NPRA, he asked thm if he can apply for my mother, they said no

so my friends suggested me that i should apply through my company, but i already resigned from my company and my last day will be on 5th November

My cpr is still not updated, it's still showing my student visa when i came to bahrain 2 years back

How much time it takes if i apply through my company, and what is the process to apply through company, my salary is good.

Thanks

Neenumich wrote:

Thank u for ur reply sir..
I check with my HR . They told they can apply only if am getting basic -250. But now my basic is 225 . Is it possible to apply through my office .

I am afraid if your office is not agreeing to do it then the only way is to check  the evisa option
https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VISA/visaInput … &A0S=a

T&R

Haseeb91 wrote:

Hi,

I also want to invite my parents for visit visa, but there are some issues

my father has french passport, and my mother had pakistani passport,
i applied on evisa website, they accepted for my father but not for my mother, both are living in France,

I got the message : "Sorry, but your application for an eVisa for Bahrain for
(my mother's name) cannot be completed on-line. " i went to NPRA, a lady told me that she will request because both are coming together, after 4/5 days, i got same message, i'll check again with NPRA tomorrow.

My parents already booked their flight ticket and hotel.

I even took my bahraini friend with me to NPRA, he asked thm if he can apply for my mother, they said no

so my friends suggested me that i should apply through my company, but i already resigned from my company and my last day will be on 5th November

My cpr is still not updated, it's still showing my student visa when i came to bahrain 2 years back

How much time it takes if i apply through my company, and what is the process to apply through company, my salary is good.

Thanks

Visit visa if being applied through a company should not take more than 2-3 working days, in some situations it could extend.

T&R

Hey Haseeb91 , what happened about the visa ?

Hi,

1st the company said, they will not aplly for my mother, then they agree, i went to NPRA Monday evening, they have my application now

Did NPRA approve the rejected application ?
Why was it rejected in first place ?

Actually, i applied 2 weeks back online for an evisa, i got the message that “can't be completed online
Then i went to their office, a lady told me that there was bo stump on bank statement, i told her that i applied for both my father and mother, n father got the visa but not the mother, and they are coming together
So she said ok, she made 1 request that my mother is coming with my mother  but after few days i got the same message. I went there again, that lady was not there, i called no body picked so i tried with my company sponsored visa

Yesterday i went to NPRA, they took the application now i'm waiting, InshaAllah it will be ok, otherwise i have to find another solution because my parents already booked flght and hotel, and for some personal reasons they should be in bahrain on 7th nov, they are just coming for 6 days

I received a message from NPRA last night that the visa for my mother is rejected , i went to NPRA this morning, there was no one on the counter for issues, receiving Visit visa
I don't the reason,
I don't know what to do, my parents booked Flight ticket + Hotel, they are suppose to come on 7th November, i don't even know if i have time to do something

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation, wish there was a way around.

Dear Haseeb

Please check your inbox .

Hello
I want to ask about evisa . Am a volunteer in AIESEC org and am going to travel to BH on 15th of Jul
They applied for visa but i got it that it can't be completed and contact with NPRA
They applied for a new application i just wanna know when can i get it?

Omnia.995 wrote:

Hello
I want to ask about evisa . Am a volunteer in AIESEC org and am going to travel to BH on 15th of Jul
They applied for visa but i got it that it can't be completed and contact with NPRA
They applied for a new application i just wanna know when can i get it?

Depends , why was it rejected on first instance ? Did The eVisa helpdesk reply back to you ?

The reason is unknwon but they told me that they could apply for a new application

Make sure your bank statement has a bank seal.

T&R

They never give reasons for e-visa rejection.  If you ask, they say administrative reasons only.  If you re-apply (and if the documents were correct the first time), it will most probably be rejected again.

In my experience, evisa refusals are quite arbitrary.  As an example, I know of a person who is a UAE resident for the last 8 years and is on her husbands visa.  She can get visa in Bahrain on arrival if she travels with her husband.  Since she wants to come herself, she applies for evisa and it never gets approved.  She has to go sponsored route. Last time when it was refused, she asked me to check and I asked someone I know to look into it and in the next hour it was approved.   The learning is that these can refused for the most minor of things which if explained properly, allow for approval easily but reaching the right person to do that explanation is the tricky bit :)

I didn't apply by myself , i am a volunteer with AIESEC Org and they applied to me but when i checked the application on site it was “ this application can't be completed at this time , contact with NPRA” then they applied again for anew application on 22-6-2018 but till now it's still under process

It seems as if they applied for the "un-sponsored e-visa".  Ask them to  apply for a "sponsored" e-visa which is one in which they undertake that you will leave at the end of the visit.

They did that but visa is delayed i don't know When can i get it and i have to be in Bahrain after two weeks, till now i am not sure if i'll go or not and i didn't book flights yet

It happens depending on nationality and quite often for elderly people / single females from sub-continent and wider middle east.  If these guys have a strong PRO, literally, it can be done within a day.  But unfortunately, you as the applicant can't really do anything except wait.

Hi ,

Am residence in Bahrain. I applied my mother eVisa. But while making payment internet gets disconnected. The amount is Debited from credit card, and bank also confirm that Visa section claims the amount too.

But, after 3 days the Visa Status showing reason "The payment for this application was not completed."

Am enable to reach NPRA number, also I mailed also to [email protected] but no reply from them.

Is any one gone this kind of issue or please provide me expert thoughts.

Thanks in advance,

AB

The fastest way to resolve this is to visit NPRA with all the documents and show them what has happened.

T&R

hy, brother could u go for me to NPRA office as my visa got rejected even though all my documents were appropriate and i was also born in Bahrain and lived there for many years. I need the visa to obtain bahrain good conduct certificate as they are not approving the fingerprints online and so I have no other option other than to visit bahrain in order to obtain these. COULD PLS GO ON MY BEHALF I WILL PAY YOU?XTang

Listen, I have a full time job, travel a lot (usually in Bahrain only on weekends) and have zero time to spare. Most importantly, I am NOT a PRO. I can give you advice but for reasons highlighted already; I am not going to run around doing things for you (I don't know you and I don't need the money). So making posts here and sending me private messages isn't going to change that.

Google document clearing agencies and call them. You can appoint one of them to do this for you and pay them. Or find a company that sponsor a visa for you vs. you applying on the evisa site and getting rejected.

@XTang ok thanks