Close

Visit Visa

hi , am working here in bahrain.  Now i need to take my mother & my daughter here to bahrain for One month visit visa. Can i have the details of is it it possible & documents required & visa charge?
thank you.

Hi,

You can ask your company to sponsor their visit visa and you can pay them or visit https://www.evisa.gov.bh/ and check the eligibility based on nationality

T&R

Thank u for ur reply sir..
I check with my HR . They told they can apply only if am getting basic -250. But now my basic is 225 . Is it possible to apply through my office .

Hi,

I also want to invite my parents for visit visa, but there are some issues

my father has french passport, and my mother had pakistani passport,
i applied on evisa website, they accepted for my father but not for my mother, both are living in France,

I got the message : "Sorry, but your application for an eVisa for Bahrain for
(my mother's name) cannot be completed on-line. " i went to NPRA, a lady told me that she will request because both are coming together, after 4/5 days, i got same message, i'll check again with NPRA tomorrow.

My parents already booked their flight ticket and hotel.

I even took my bahraini friend with me to NPRA, he asked thm if he can apply for my mother, they said no

so my friends suggested me that i should apply through my company, but i already resigned from my company and my last day will be on 5th November

My cpr is still not updated, it's still showing my student visa when i came to bahrain 2 years back

How much time it takes if i apply through my company, and what is the process to apply through company, my salary is good.

Thanks

Neenumich :

Thank u for ur reply sir..
I check with my HR . They told they can apply only if am getting basic -250. But now my basic is 225 . Is it possible to apply through my office .

I am afraid if your office is not agreeing to do it then the only way is to check  the evisa option
https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VISA/visaInput … &A0S=a

T&R

Haseeb91 :

Hi,

I also want to invite my parents for visit visa, but there are some issues

my father has french passport, and my mother had pakistani passport,
i applied on evisa website, they accepted for my father but not for my mother, both are living in France,

I got the message : "Sorry, but your application for an eVisa for Bahrain for
(my mother's name) cannot be completed on-line. " i went to NPRA, a lady told me that she will request because both are coming together, after 4/5 days, i got same message, i'll check again with NPRA tomorrow.

My parents already booked their flight ticket and hotel.

I even took my bahraini friend with me to NPRA, he asked thm if he can apply for my mother, they said no

so my friends suggested me that i should apply through my company, but i already resigned from my company and my last day will be on 5th November

My cpr is still not updated, it's still showing my student visa when i came to bahrain 2 years back

How much time it takes if i apply through my company, and what is the process to apply through company, my salary is good.

Thanks

Visit visa if being applied through a company should not take more than 2-3 working days, in some situations it could extend.

T&R

Hey Haseeb91 , what happened about the visa ?

Hi,

1st the company said, they will not aplly for my mother, then they agree, i went to NPRA Monday evening, they have my application now

Did NPRA approve the rejected application ?
Why was it rejected in first place ?

Actually, i applied 2 weeks back online for an evisa, i got the message that “can’t be completed online
Then i went to their office, a lady told me that there was bo stump on bank statement, i told her that i applied for both my father and mother, n father got the visa but not the mother, and they are coming together
So she said ok, she made 1 request that my mother is coming with my mother  but after few days i got the same message. I went there again, that lady was not there, i called no body picked so i tried with my company sponsored visa

Yesterday i went to NPRA, they took the application now i’m waiting, InshaAllah it will be ok, otherwise i have to find another solution because my parents already booked flght and hotel, and for some personal reasons they should be in bahrain on 7th nov, they are just coming for 6 days

I received a message from NPRA last night that the visa for my mother is rejected , i went to NPRA this morning, there was no one on the counter for issues, receiving Visit visa
I don't the reason,
I don't know what to do, my parents booked Flight ticket + Hotel, they are suppose to come on 7th November, i don't even know if i have time to do something

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation, wish there was a way around.

Dear Haseeb

Please check your inbox .

Expatriate health insurance in Manama

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Manama

Moving to Manama

Find tips from professionals about moving to Manama

Travel insurance in Manama

Enjoy stress-free travel to Manama