Software engineering job in Zurich

Hi all,
I am a software engineer from Romania with more than 10 years of experience, mostly Java and enterprise applications, but not limited to these.
I was approached a couple of days ago by an IT company in Zurich, they have a senior java developer position. From the job description, the salary range is 105-115k CHF gross per year, no other benefits, bonuses, a.s.o. only some help with relocation.
I am curious if this is a normal salary in IT in Zurich ( not talking about Google here) and more, would it be enough for a family with 1 child (a 2 and a half y.o) to live a decent live there and also save some money. My wife will not work, so only my salary counts. We don't speak german, but want to learn. Also, private kindergarten or private schooling are out of the question.
We won't go to clubs at all, perhaps ocasionally bars& restaurants, but not splurge.
What we really want is to live in a nice area, eat pretty healthy and have a healthy lifestyle ( gym, swimming pool, outdoors). We would like to be able to go on vacations and travel (again, not luxury).
So, living on McDonald's, or eating all day pasta and rice wouldn't be acceptable.
Here, in romania, they pay a lot in IT (by romanian standards)  and one can have with such a salary a pretty decent life and provide for his family.
Any advice or help is appreciated.

Thanks

This is not a senior salary.
Ask for 140K+
Don't start for less than 130K+

Matjung, thank you very much for your reply. At this moment, I declined the offer.
However, I'm still very interested in relocating to Switzerland and, besides Google, I don't know any other software company that would pay that much. Any advice ?
Thanks.