Letting Agents

Hi guys
Can anyone recommend letting agents for accommodation to rent in the north of the island.
I have expressed interest in several properties through Frank Salt and emailed on several occasions and get no response other than generic emails asking the same questions.
Many thanks in anticipation

Sadly thats typical.

I emailed the main boss of one who forward the email onto the local rep. That was two weeks ago and still no reply from the local rep.

Dreadful ! Looks like a visit out there is needed !

hey dont deal with people not on the island already, and if you are on the island, they are useless with email, just call them

We found Kurt Muscat from Dhelia to be good. But that was one-and-a-half years ago... We dealt with him in person when we already were in Malta, but he's also on facebook.

Thank you for the information. Very disappointing response from such a major estate agent up to now

It's been mentioned on here many, many times that you need to be here to deal with agents and not to take too much notice of their adverts as they are normally out of date.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : No free advertising here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dave thank you so much , I or my partner will be in touch with you. Appreciate the contact info 😊

Hi Try 99235970. His name is Dominic. He is a good and very fair agent.

@ beniasim > I invite you to recommend this agent in the Malta business directory.

Regards,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

lots of properties also on owners direct and the facebook pages, updated daily