NGO jobs

Hi, i just joined this forum. I'm looking for NGO work in Nepal. I have experience of working for charities and NGOs in London and some overseas experience, including research, project evaluation, a master's in Development Studies, much writing/editing experience, and some photography skills. Any advice about finding work in Nepal would be appreciated. I've been checking Devex and Devnetjobs and so on, but not found much that I can apply for (e.g. there are many Chief of Party jobs advertised in Nepal, for which I'm not experienced enough). I am interested in research, and gaining experience in project management and other practical experience while having some free time to learn the Nepali language. I would consider some voluntary work/an internship for a few months.
I am sure there are many people with similar experience and qualifications looking for work in Nepal, and thinking they have something to offer (when maybe they/I don't). Any advice would be appreciated. And can anyone recommend any other useful websites, forums, etc? I heard from a former Nepal expat about one forum that is apparently good , but need to be invited to join it!
Thanks.

Hi and welcome on Expat.com Kathmandu9 :)

I will suggest you to post an advert in the jobs section of Nepal classifieds under NGO.

Good luck
Armand

Thank you. I'll do that. All the best