ChildBirth without Health Insurance

I create this post about an information I coudn't find on the internet.
I'm an American citizen living and working abroad since 20 years now. I recently found out I'm pregnent and I plan to give birth in the states but I'm wondering if there's any possibility of getting a health insurrance since I'm considered as an unemployed. Or at least a health assistance.
Do you have any clue about this matter.

Thank you a lot in advance

You might try to look up a medicaid program in your state to see if you qualify.

Romaniac Experts Team

You can purchase insurance in the marketplace. Most states offer some assistance for indigent but there is no US wide program.y

If you still have a legal US address then check with Medicaid in you home state. Many private insurance companies will not cover pregnancy for the first year

Bob K

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in the USA

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the USA

Moving to the USA

Find tips from professionals about moving to the USA

Travel insurance in the USA

Enjoy stress-free travel to the USA