can anyone help me, what to do when i want to change the iqama profession, but my attested engineering certificate will be received next month only from saudi embassy, however my iqama with buildng technician profession expiring this month???

Hi send2mosat,

Welcome to :)

There are a lot of information about visas in the Information on visas in Saudi Arabia section, you might find some relevant information.

The Living in Saudi Arabia guide section might also help you. There are some articles about visa.


Priscilla team


Ask your employer to renew your current iqama with same designation. Because iqama is your lifeline in KSA. Moreover once you get your attested certificate you can again ask your employer to update / change the profession for which he need to pay some fee.

Thank you

New topic