Expenses of living in Malaysia

if Husband and wife are living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. then how many expenses will need to live in better way?

Depends what you mean by "better way".

It will depend on how much you want to spend on accommodation and whether you want to rent a car and use lots of electricity on air conditioning. These are the expensive items.

Otherwise, it is possible to live on about minimum RM2k per month just for food, internet, utilities without much aircon, phone, tv.

To live a "better way" in my interpretation would be to eat out and have money for entertainment. For that would probably need to add another RM1k per month and more if you drink alcohol.

So I would suggest adding minimum RM3k to your housing cost, plus RM1.5k to hire a car and RM500-1200 if you want a fully airconditioned home 24/7

In KL my wife and I figure about RM6K per month for living expenses (we use a LOT of AC, I'm from Minnesota and can't take the heat), and eat out at least once a day but we don't have rent or car payments (paid off). But we also don't drink or go to the clubs either.

When you ask about living expenses it's a very individual and personal thing. I have a friend that is renting a house for RM3500, which is more than our minimum living expenses (actually we could get by for about RM2000 if need be). I also have a niece who opted to buy a car with a RM1500 monthly payment. I know some people that spend RM500 every weekend going to the clubs. Even I have been known to drop RM100 for a single cigar once in a great while after a good meal.

But you can live quite well on RM6000-7000 as a general rule, but for some that won't be nearly enough (esp if you eat out often at western restaurants or do the clubs).

i have mean to that fooding, eating out, visit some new places and daily activity cost.

I agree with iskandarhack. Nothing much is cheap in KL/Malaysia these days, especially not in the KL area.

But cutting every cost down to the minimum you could live in KL for about RM3k per month as a couple. Luxuries and needs above normal requirements would cost extra.

Should i accept the offer of 7200 RM for Johor Bahru?
i will move to Malaysia with my spouse.
Please suggest that how much I will save with this?

No, don't accept the job in JB.

What is the reason of not to accept?

Because you should make the decision yourself based on a full understanding of what you are doing and not based on what anyone else says.

I think you have asked all the questions multiple times in different threads. It is not an easy task moving to another country and starting a new job. So it takes strength of character to do so. If you are going to be outside your comfort zone, then don't take the job.

If company is not sponsoring my spouse's visa and I want to take my spouse's dependent visa then what should I do start the process?

One more thing is that what is the exactly meaning of single accomodation in Malaysia by company provided..

One more thing is that what is the exactly meaning of single accomodation in Malaysia by company provided..

Shared room with others - or own room in an apartment with several other men - i.e. not suitable for married couples.  Also if you are asking this question I am wondering what kind of EP you are going to be offered - because some of them do  not allow you to bring your wife.

Thanks Gravitas!
EP is category II EP.

Then you are allowed to bring your spouse. Get your company to do the application and you pay the charges

If i have to bear expenses for spouse's visa, then what is the process to go ahead, as i have shared the details.

Thanks Shehajaz!
Have you any idea about the charges for spouse's dependent visa?