Saudi iqama holder looking for residence


Me and my hubby are saudi iqama holdees, pakistani nationals, living in saudi arabia right now.
My husbnd has 1 year work assignment in sohar and we are planning to move to sohar for this duration.

How will we get accomodation since my hubby will b on oman business visa. Is it allowed in oman to rent an apartment if you are not on oman residence permit?

Thank you in advance..

Yes, it's possible to rent an apartment with that residence status.

New topic