Driving License for beginner

Hi everybody! New to this site and found it useful. Needed your help about getting a driving license. I am a beginner and been with 4 instructors already. I find it real hard to get good instructor. I got one now and needed badly your tips to learn fast, stop my fears and get the license in few attempts. Please share your experiences. Please help🙏

Hi cheery.. If u find a good instructor then its not going to take u to get driving licence. I just got mine last month. I started before 3 months with a good instructor while I didn't had any knowledge of driving even I didn't knew about gears or breaks. In my 3rd road test I was so nervous that my legs were shaking. That time I thought that I could never get licence but my teacher insisted that I should try once more. In my 4th test I did very well just failed due to parking mistake. In 5th it was all well and I passed the test. Instructor charged me 7 rials per hour which he takes advance for 10 days. He is very cooperative and calm. If u need his contact I can provide u. Take care.. 1 important thing I learnt NEVER GIVE UP

Hi there! Thanks for the motivation. already did 34 hours since sept 8 til date but never been in drum test yet. And U turn is me greatest fear. Can I have your instructor contact no. In case I dont have improvement with my new instructor at least I have other option coz honeslty i almost give up. Finding good instructor is sooo hard.

Hi..
I passed my drum slope in just ten days when I started learning. Contact Ali ..99614210. You din't mention in which city you from as he is available in Muscat. In case you need any help, feel free to contact me on my whatsapp.. Ejaz..96133402.. Good luck for your licence.

Hi Ejaz! I passed my drum and slope on my first attempt last week. And terrified for my road test next week. While Im doing my drum test I turn into a nervous wreck, how much more in the road test. Any tips to stop this?

Hi Cheerycheers,

Agreed that the road test is stressful and scary alright.

But if you will scan the site, you can find very useful tips shared by those who have been there and done that, on how you can tame the road test.