Hello from Scotland!!

Hi my name is Fiona. I am currently working as a primary teacher in Scotland. When school finishes for the Summer, I would absolutely love to come and live in Germany for a while. Im a little nervous as I wont know anyone and I don't speak much German. Does anyone know if there are jobs in British speaking bars or anything of the like? Any info that can be passed on would be greatly appreciated. I hope to make some new friends onb this too before I come over :)

u should consider vietnam for teaching soo much work here for teachers and a great place to be

cheers

Hi Fiona,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Thank you for your introduction.

Concerning your job search, you can view the "Work in Germany" guide. It might help you.

Wish you good luck and i hope you make lots of new contacts on the site.
Christine

Hi

thanks for replies so far. I dont want to do teaching when I first go awat travelling. I would rather work in a bar or something like like. Only because I really want this year to be stress free and just concentrate in working in an adult, upbeat environment. Love meeting folks and hearing their stories so I feel this would be ideal. I learned a bit of German at Uni and want to learn more by coming over and really soaking up the culture.

Any more helpful advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Fi