Helmet with EU or US standards

Hi, I'm looking for a motorbike helmet that conforms to US or EU standards. I've been to all the helmet shops listed on Google maps as well as a few others I've stumbled upon, but they only sell the cheap Vietnamese helmets.

Does anyone know where I can find one?

While waiting for other forum members from Da Nang to give you some leads, you may wish to take a look at EU standard HJC Helmets, made in Vietnam.
Contact
They have a factory in Vinh Phuc  province and a showroom in Hanoi.
Here's their FB page.
If you feel interested, send them a message to see where in Da Nang  you can get these helmets.

One thing to watch for in selecting a helmet is internal shape as well as size.  Seen from the top, most Europeans (I expect most South Asians as well) have a somewhat oval head shape while East Asian's heads, including Vietnamese, tend to rounder.  A round shape may mean too tight front and back and too loose on the sides which can be both uncomfortable and unsafe.  Be patient and of course try on anything you buy.

Thank you senwl, I've arranged to have a HJC helmet delivered to me on Saturday.

In the mean time, today I bought a super cheap helmet so I was able to ride the bike I bought back to my accommodation. THIGV, that's definitely true - I tried on a lot in the shop and it was impossible to find a European fit, but the one I went with is perfectly fine for just a couple of days.

josephram wrote:

In the mean time, today I bought a super cheap helmet so I was able to ride the bike I bought back to my accommodation...

Talking about cheaper ones, check out this brand.  PROTEC
Superior quality by VN standard. Popular among locals.
They have a showroom in Da Nang.

About Protec
"Protec is a social enterprise based in Vietnam established by AIP Foundation, a U.S. 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization."

It's always good to have one or two spare helmet/s at home. :)

Hi, I know it's a bit old but probably still helpful for new readers. Chrunix in D2 imports EU standard helmets in Saigon now.  I just bought a Bell Helmet from them, not fake, completely original.

X135 shop in DN sell ECE approved helmets.
I bought the cheapest approved helmet for 1m (YOHO) but they also had AGV available for 4m