Visa Cancellation & compensation

Hello everyone,

I recently resigned from my Job, i need to complete 1 month before i leave, but i have some questions regarding compensation.

I want to cancel my visa so i can apply for investor visa, i would like to know if my current employer will get back anything from the fees he paid for me (work permit, gosi etc), because i can't transfer, only cancellation is the option in my case.



I guess refund will only apply for mobility i.e if your hired by another company, i am not sure about investor visa.



Yes i'm aware about refund for mobility, but i'll start my own company, so i was wondering if he will get anything if i just cancel the visa and apply for Investor visa.


Contacting LMRA and finding out would be the best option.


Thanks for your reply

No problem,

Good luck.


As for my knowledge you should not cancel the VISA, it is a strength for you to get into an another VISA. 
As a practice some sponsors deduct the VISA+ other expenditure from the indemnity and what ever from your benefits if you have not work for the full term of the contract.
Best is to go to a Lawyer and ask, they may gives the full details and may charge around Bd. 30/000 for the counselling secession.
Best regards,

New topic