Study in poland

My name is Mohamed Toulni i want to study architecture next year in Silesia university of technologie or warsaw university of technologie i want to send my papers to more than one university,  i just want to know what papers i have to send to those universities to accept me , and how can register on their website,i can't finf the link thank you

Hi Mohamed toulni and welcome to :)

I invite you to have a look at these two websites :

- Warsaw university of technology
- Silesian University of Technology

Also note that you can contact the two universities directly and ask them what documents you should submit for admission.

Good luck,

Priscilla team

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Poland

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Poland

Moving to Poland

Find tips from professionals about moving to Poland

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in Poland

Enjoy stress-free travel to Poland