am in study permit,i change school to mechanic when i have paid half of the mechanic fee,later find out is a private college not public college,as an international student i need to enroll in public college,i have apply for so many schoolS for January intake winter 2018 ,the Mechanic school wanna report me to CIC,PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW I NEED ADVICE .THANK YOU

New topic