What is the procedure for the visa ?

I'm living in Kuwait city i wanted to go to Germany Berlin city,what is the payment of a house in Berlin city Germany?
How much is the cost for working visa and ticket?
What is the procedure for the visa

Please find the website of the German Embassy or Consulate from where you live. The answers are all there.

alisa_ram wrote:

Please find the website of the German Embassy or Consulate from where you live. The answers are all there.

Dear,

This post is no longer active since October 2017. So there is frankly no interest in answering it ...

The date might not be relevant, but the title is something others might want to look up. So the information still applies, whether in 2017 or 2019.

Hi,

Of course, any help is always good to take or give.

But for example here, there are 108 articles in our archive on all the questions about getting a visa. And on the expat guide to Germany, there are several chapters on the subject.

This is also why it is interesting / practical to remind everyone to read the expat guide and read the old articles. One can easily count on a minimum percentage of 90% of answers to all basic questions.

But if you have decided to answer all questions not answered since the beginning of your registration on the site, have fun. For my part, I will look at your answers as if I were watching an American police series where they solve crimes that are at least 20 years old.

Have a nice day.