Education visa

Hi all,
This is Kristy from Hong Kong. I'd like to know besides Thai language learning course, any other course can apply for education visa in Thailand?
Education visa can extend up to 12 months, right?
Any Thai language school can recommend in Bangkok?

Much appreciated! Thanks so much!

Best regards,

New topic